Below are the possible errors you might get when importing notes.
- We found multiple results with phone/email and the DefaultToHoH option has been disabled – This means you likely have multiple people in Planning Center with the same email or phone number, and their first name does not match the first name in the row. Often times, kids will have the same information as parents, and the parents first name in the file might be a nickname that doesn’t match what’s in Planning Center. To resolve this, find the profile in Planning Center and either change the information to match the row, or change the row to match Planning Center. You may also actually have a duplicate profile in Planning Center that you will need to merge.
- We found more than one profile with this name and are unable to narrow it down – This means there is duplicate profiles in Planning Center. You need to merge them.
- Couldn’t find person. You’ll need to add this person in Planning Center – The notes page does not allow you to create people. This means we couldn’t find the person in Planning Center and you’ll need to create them manually or use the people import tool Planning Center provides.
- API Rejected this record – Sometimes Planning Center is unable to handle the amount of requests they are getting. Just try this row again.
- We couldn’t find a note category for this note – This means the note category specified does not match the spelling of the note categories listed on the note categories page.