- Sign in to ACS.
- Navigate to Searches and Reports and select Reports.
- Select Contributions (default is people) from the drop-down list.
- Under Contributions in the upper sidebar, expand Lists–>.
- Select Gift Detail Listing.
- Within the Gift Detail Listing section (in the lower sidebar):
- Select Use Report Setting for Search Results (default is Always Use Last Search Results).
- Click Customize from the Gift Detail Listing section.
- On the General tab, select your date range.
- On the Report Options tab, select your chosen funds (preferably all of them) and to include deactivated people.
- Click Preview.
- Once the report is generated, there will be a icon on the top row called View Report Data. Click it.
- Expand the Export button and export to Comma Separated Values.
Powered by BetterDocs